Club Tropicana - By Hand London's 1st Birthday!

Monday 1 July 2013


As I'm sure you'll have seen about the blogosphere, the 3 beautiful girls of By Hand London had a tropical bash for their 1st Birthday! I was one of the lucky ones who got to see it in person, and the combination of  the wonderful weather and the tropical colours had me in even higher spirits than usual - 
and that was before I'd had any spirits!


Elisalex & I     :)
 I was rocking some double denim and a tropical print skirt! She was ROCKING a skirt so short it was illegal in 47 states.

After a few glass jars of Cava and their lethal Punch, and not forgetting the Tequila Jelly shots, we were all enjoying the day to the max :)

 Picture of a Hula-Hooping Nicole Needles by SewDixieLou




But back to the reason we were all there. 

The real reason we were all present was to celebrate these fabulous girls, who took a risk in life, and brought us their wonderful creations. And I'm sure I'm not alone in saying Thank You sooo much, and we are all behind you 1000%.

And if you haven't seen their patterns, then please click through to visit their website (and get out from under that rock - it's grubby down there!) 

And I urge you all to buy their patterns, please, because the only way that we can ensure that these girls can continue to make more beautiful, feminine and flattering patterns is by buying the ones that they already have! I've not seen a single person wearing one who hasn't looked amazing.

And I've seen a preview of the next one - its days away people and it is bloody fabulous! I am awaiting it with bated breath and will be buying it the moment it is released. 

So come on people. Paypal passwords to the ready.

xx

I'll leave you with a random array of pics from the party!


MONACO!



Monaco! Courtesy of Clare at SewDixieLou


There are even better and more beautiful pics of the day over at SewDixieLou and House Of Pinheiro

Till next time (I swear that dress is nearly finished)
xx



2 comments :

  1. Amazing pictures!! Thanks so much for coming - it was so lovely to see you and all the girls! Don't know how I seemed to get away with such a minor hangover... Victoria's punch really was lethal! See you soon lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such an amazing party! I love that everyone is so brightly coloured and stylishly dressed! I can't wait to see what their next pattern is, and am excited to start the Victoria Blazer sewalong on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I really adore reading your comments :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs