QUICK QUICK QUICK

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Hi guys,

I'm sitting here in a café near Times square and im just going to quickly throw my recent makes into the Sew Dolly Clackett ring! I thought I had more time, but I miscalculated!

I would do a much bigger and better post if I weren't on my phone and I had all the photos I wanted to hand, but I'll have to keep it to the bare minimum!

I add 3 of my recent makes - the Anna circle dress,  the Elisalex circle dress and my Tropical playsuit. The first two have been made by Roisin, and the last is a kick ass bright and colourful fabric choice!

I am lucky to be friends with such an amazing lady and I wish them both all the best things in the world xxx

1 comment :

  1. These are all gorgeous! I absolutely love the green dress. Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I really adore reading your comments :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs